We are committed to upholding world standards of business practices and maintaining a firm position on information security. Our relationship with you is built on honesty and trust, and we take the confidentiality of your personal information very seriously. We want you to enjoy the game with the knowledge that we have taken all necessary measures to ensure the safety of your transactions.
- Your personal information such as name, postal address, email, phone number, date of birth, gender, and IP address is private, confidential, and will not be transferred, sold, or distributed to third parties.
- We do not store your bank card data used for transactions within our project. The payment system provider is solely responsible for storing this data. All payment systems used for transactions in the project are certified by PCI DS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard).
- We comply with anti-spam regulations and only send emails to our players that are relevant to their gaming activities. These emails may include information about new features and promotions. The frequency of promotional emails may vary and could be up to three emails per day.
- Players have the right to unsubscribe. In this case, they can contact the online support service or click on the appropriate link at the bottom of the letter.
- Information about your winnings and payments is also strictly confidential and stored in a secure operating environment. We do not disclose information about your winnings except when such information is requested through official requests from regulatory authorities.
If you have any questions about information security, please do not hesitate to contact our online support service or send an email to [email protected]. We will be happy to assist you!