We are devoted to observing international norms in business conduct and keeping a firm stance on information security. Since honesty and trust are the foundations of our connection with you, we take the confidentiality of your personal information extremely seriously. We want you to enjoy the game knowing that we’ve done everything required to protect the security of your transactions.
Last used 6 minutes ago
- Your private, confidential information, including your name, postal address, email, phone number, date of birth, gender, and IP address, will not be shared with or sold to third parties.
- Your bank card information used for transactions inside our project is not stored by us. Storage of this data is the sole responsibility of the payment system provider. Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DS) certification is held by all payment processors utilized in the project.
- Only emails that are pertinent to our players’ gaming activity are sent to them as we abide by anti-spam laws. Information on new features and discounts may be included in these emails. Up to three promotional emails may be sent each day, though this frequency is subject to change.
- Players are free to unsubscribe at any time. In this situation, they can get in touch with the online support team or use the relevant link at the bottom of the letter.
- Additionally totally confidential and kept in a secure operational environment is information about your payouts and earnings. Except when such information is sought through official requests from regulatory agencies, we do not share information regarding your winnings.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our online support team or send an email to [email protected] if you have any issues concerning information security. We will be pleased to help you!